Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All,
Just wondering what experiences people have had with using their procedure/case logs from residency when applying for jobs. I've got a couple years to go, but I'm hoping to find a community job in Texas in a medium sized town: (Waco, Lubbock, Tyler, etc)
Should I be logging as many cases as possible? Are groups not too concerned with these-is it more about meeting the minimums to graduate?
I've gotten conflicting info thus far and just looking for more input.
Just wondering what experiences people have had with using their procedure/case logs from residency when applying for jobs. I've got a couple years to go, but I'm hoping to find a community job in Texas in a medium sized town: (Waco, Lubbock, Tyler, etc)
Should I be logging as many cases as possible? Are groups not too concerned with these-is it more about meeting the minimums to graduate?
I've gotten conflicting info thus far and just looking for more input.