Residency Fair at ACEP13

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

foxtrot24

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am wanting to attend the EMRA residency fair and activities at ACEP this year, but can't stay for the actual ACEP conference that starts on Monday. I tried to register just for the EMRA part (Saturday-Sunday), but I can't find anything on how to do this. Do I have to be registered for ACEP to attend the EMRA functions as well? Anybody out there in SDN-land that can help? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I am wanting to attend the EMRA residency fair and activities at ACEP this year, but can't stay for the actual ACEP conference that starts on Monday. I tried to register just for the EMRA part (Saturday-Sunday), but I can't find anything on how to do this. Do I have to be registered for ACEP to attend the EMRA functions as well? Anybody out there in SDN-land that can help? Thanks!

No, you won't have to register for ACEP:

http://www.emra.org/acep13.scientificassembly/

Members don't see this ad :)
As other have said, no need to register. Enjoy, I liked the fair. I think it gives you a surprisingly good feel for each program...

Thanks guys! That's what I thought, but I didn't want to get there and then have people tell me that I was missing something to get in... Guess I was just worrying and over thinking it!

Do I need to become a member of EMRA to attend their events for free or it's free for any student?

Man, wish it was somewhere in the NE:cool: