Residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology

Started by Sophia1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sophia1

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I am an international dentist who has her B.D.S and trying to decide whether to do D.D.S in US or do residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology department. I am really interested in Patho but seems like there aren't much job opportunities from what I've been told esp if you don't have D.D.S or D.M.D. I don't want that I do 3 years of residency and than left without a job. Any advice, feedback or help would be appreciated.
 
hello...I am also thinking about taking up residency in oral path...Did you get any updated information on this?
 
Hi,
I am an international dentist who has her B.D.S and trying to decide whether to do D.D.S in US or do residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology department. I am really interested in Patho but seems like there aren't much job opportunities from what I've been told esp if you don't have D.D.S or D.M.D. I don't want that I do 3 years of residency and than left without a job. Any advice, feedback or help would be appreciated.
hello, i am intrested in oral and macillofacial pathology. do you think so there is job opportunities, is states allow to work without holding DDS? PLEASE leme know if you have learn more about it. thank you