1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice

Residency in SWEDEN

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Neem, Jul 29, 2015.

  1. Neem

    Jun 26, 2015
    Likes Received:
    Medical Student
    Hi to all,
    I am a medical graduate. I want to do my residency in Sweden.
    As a IMG i need to give TULE exam in Swedish language.Is it possible give TULE exams in English?
    Is it true some university offer language learning course (cost free) ?
    Does anyone can tell me about supplementary education instead of TULE test? Is it cost free or give any scholarship?
  2. Ivos

    2+ Year Member

    Mar 29, 2014
    Likes Received:
    Resident [Any Field]
    You need to pass a Swedish language test to be eligible to take TULE, and you need Swedish in order to communicate with your Swedish patients. Not trying to learn Swedish would be a really, really big mistake. Just suck it up and learn it, or rethink why it is you want to practice medicine in Sweden.
    If you move here, SFI (Svenska för invandrare/Swedish for immigrants) is free, but I strongly recommend starting to study it ahead of moving in order to not waste time.

Share This Page