Residency + MBA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swederoxette

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which internal medicine residency programs offer MBA rtraining while doing teh residency.. please let me know.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

swederoxette said:
Which internal medicine residency programs offer MBA rtraining while doing teh residency.. please let me know.

Thanks

Good question :thumbup:

Actually I was under the impression that during your residency you are so busy that an MBA is not possible during residency. Am I wrong?

Members don't see this ad :)
I know someone who did his MBA alongside with medical school and later residency. After graduating he took 6months off to take some classes he still lacked and wrote whatever exam they have.

coolmavs said:
Actually I was under the impression that during your residency you are so busy that an MBA is not possible during residency. Am I wrong?

I've met a few individuals who finished a MBA during their residency... I would also like to know the answer to the OP's question

Apparently you can do a part-time MBA at George Washington University Hospital. They'll also pay for it. Obviously you need the GRE etc.