1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Residency Question

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by DrEagleMike, May 17, 2008.

  1. DrEagleMike

    May 15, 2008
    Likes Received:
    Dental Student
    I was born, raised and went to highschool in California, but I've been going to school in another state for about two years. What, and who determines residency? I've kept my driver's license and registration up to date in california and have filed taxes there every year. Also, my parents recently moved out of state, but my wife's family lives in cali. The only thing is that her family may be moving too.. Can anyone please inform me on how this residency thing works? :confused:
  2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

  3. tinman831

    tinman831 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Administrator Dentist Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved

    Dec 11, 2004
    Likes Received:
    Residency is where you claim to reside. You were born and raised in Cali and it hasn't changed. You still pay taxes and have a drivers license there. I'd say you are a resident of Cali. Your parents and wife's family moving away still doesn't change that fact.

Share This Page