Residency

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddi

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you had to choose a residency which one would you choose?

Members don't see this ad.

maddi said:
If you had to choose a residency which one would you choose?

I'd go travel and do a few sessions of vosh. Forget about the residence, unless you want to work extensively with omd's or plan on teaching or doing research.

maddi- i realize taking advantage of people is all you know how to do, but please dont get people like ucbsowarrior involved.

OBVIOUSLY he/she doesnt know what you are all about. volunteer work? what a joke- i ll bet you cringed out of disgust when they suggested you dirty your hands- didnt you? HA
ps- you still need to pass boards for the residency- good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
erborowiec said:
maddi- i realize taking advantage of people is all you know how to do, but please dont get people like ucbsowarrior involved.

OBVIOUSLY he/she doesnt know what you are all about. volunteer work? what a joke- i ll bet you cringed out of disgust when they suggested you dirty your hands- didnt you? HA
ps- you still need to pass boards for the residency- good luck

ps - some schools don't have to pass boards for residency. as a matter of fact IAUPR's residents didn't pass boards this last year. only prerequisite is to bang the professors.
And the few professors in our school who did do residency ALL went without passing boards.

maddi said:
ps - some schools don't have to pass boards for residency. as a matter of fact IAUPR's residents didn't pass boards this last year. only prerequisite is to bang the professors.
And the few professors in our school who did do residency ALL went without passing boards.

actually they did pass boards. not sure why you would think they didnt.

i dont know of schools that allow that... sorry, sit a year out!

going to chicago this weekend?

erborowiec said:
actually they did pass boards, years and years after finishing the residency...

i dont know of schools that allow that (except for IAUPR)... sorry, sit a year out!

going to chicago this weekend?

My clinic skills are excellent. Why would I have to lug around all that equiptment down to chicago. Recall, got more HPs than you. hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahha
Are you going? Wish I could just go to start a rumble with you..
daddy's girl, daddy's girl, wha wha wha

maddi said:
My clinic skills are excellent. Why would I have to lug around all that equiptment down to chicago. Recall, got more HPs than you. hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahha
Are you going? Wish I could just go to start a rumble with you..
daddy's girl, daddy's girl, wha wha wha

i wont even reply to this one for obvious reasons

i m resigning from this thread

and.. I'm closing this thread. Keep up the cat fighting girls and you'll both find yourself banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.