Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a resident currently PGY-2 in NJ who will be graduating in July 2025 if all goes well.
So in NJ I did not have to take Part 3 of my APMLE, but since I wish to work in Pennsylvania I will need it. So that's one matter to take care of. Is there anything else I would have to do in order to "transfer" from state to state?
If anyone has done this before or has any guidance please let me know thanks!
So in NJ I did not have to take Part 3 of my APMLE, but since I wish to work in Pennsylvania I will need it. So that's one matter to take care of. Is there anything else I would have to do in order to "transfer" from state to state?
If anyone has done this before or has any guidance please let me know thanks!