Resignation is official

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

usnavdoc

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just received my honorable D/C certificate. Process was actually pretty fast as far as military bureaucracy goes. Took a little less than a week once I faxed my paperwork to Millington.

Members don't see this ad.

just received my honorable d/c certificate. Process was actually pretty fast as far as military bureaucracy goes. Took a little less than a week once i faxed my paperwork to millington.

<----------------- jealous

Members don't see this ad :)
Just received my honorable D/C certificate. Process was actually pretty fast as far as military bureaucracy goes. Took a little less than a week once I faxed my paperwork to Millington.

Do you have a link for the instruction and the address or fax number that this has to go to?

Or even better a go by that I can cut and paste my name into when its my turn next summer.

Thanks
I want out (of IRR)

Do you have a link for the instruction and the address or fax number that this has to go to?

Or even better a go by that I can cut and paste my name into when its my turn next summer.

Thanks
I want out (of IRR)

So I didnt really have to do anything. I recieved a letter from the commander of Navy Personnel Command asking me to sign on line x if I wanted to resign or on line y if I wanted to remain in the Reserves. If I had chosen to remain in the reserves a reserve recruiter would contact me with further options.

I signed on the line to resign and faxed the form in and a week later recieved the honorable discharge certificate.

The contact info on the original letter reads:

RB Williams
Head, Reserve Officer Status
(pers-911)
901-874-4842

by dir:
Commander, Navy Personnel Command