Resignation Letter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rxforlife2004

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all:

I'm writing a resignation letter to quit my current job to go for pharmacy school this August. Here's the situation: I used to work at the department A in the company for 1 month. Afterthat, the director of the compay promoted me to work for department B, under the supervision of Mr. C. So, if I write the letter, who should I address to? The director? or my current supervisor? :confused: and who should I hand the letter in to?

Thanks for any tips.

Members don't see this ad.

rxforlife2004 said:
Hi all:

I'm writing a resignation letter to quit my current job to go for pharmacy school this August. Here's the situation: I used to work at the department A in the company for 1 month. Afterthat, the director of the compay promoted me to work for department B, under the supervision of Mr. C. So, if I write the letter, who should I address to? The director? or my current supervisor? :confused: and who should I hand the letter in to?

Thanks for any tips.
I would do your current supervisor, who can then forward it to the director when he/she thinks it's a good time. You could also CC a copy to each of them.