Resignation Letter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rxforlife2004

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all:

I'm writing a resignation letter to quit my current job to go for pharmacy school this August. Here's the situation: I used to work at the department A in the company for 1 month. Afterthat, the director of the compay promoted me to work for department B, under the supervision of Mr. C. So, if I write the letter, who should I address to? The director? or my current supervisor? 😕 and who should I hand the letter in to?

Thanks for any tips.
 
rxforlife2004 said:
Hi all:

I'm writing a resignation letter to quit my current job to go for pharmacy school this August. Here's the situation: I used to work at the department A in the company for 1 month. Afterthat, the director of the compay promoted me to work for department B, under the supervision of Mr. C. So, if I write the letter, who should I address to? The director? or my current supervisor? 😕 and who should I hand the letter in to?

Thanks for any tips.
I would do your current supervisor, who can then forward it to the director when he/she thinks it's a good time. You could also CC a copy to each of them.