Resources for Pharmacology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jay2910

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

What resources do you guys use for pharmacology review? My school uses the Basic & Clinical Pharmacology book by Katzung&Trevor. I know they have a review book but there aren't many questions in it.
I have the flashcards but I am looking for more of a question/answer type resource.
Also can anyone vouch for Beckers course? Its about 3500? And it looks like you can't do the pharm part separately.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone,

What resources do you guys use for pharmacology review? My school uses the Basic & Clinical Pharmacology book by Katzung&Trevor. I know they have a review book but there aren't many questions in it.
I have the flashcards but I am looking for more of a question/answer type resource.
Also can anyone vouch for Beckers course? Its about 3500? And it looks like you can't do the pharm part separately.

I don't really have anything to contribute. I got through pharm. Somehow. You kind of just have to find something that works and work your tail off. No easy way to do pharm.

I really think spending thousands of dollars on review courses is insane unless you have already spent months studying for boards and aren't showing any improvement on practice exams.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just use the class material, Anki, and picmonic (this helped me a ton in pharm). You know what they're going to ask you, so just make cards in a way that best helps you know the MOA, common side effects, and instances when you'd use the drug.

Hey does anyone have flashcards from yousmle for pharmacology that they wouldnt mind sharing? i would be super appreciaitive!