Retail pharmacy: billing androgel pump

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Member1230

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all, for billing androgel pump in retail pharmacies, is the quantity 88g (the total weight on the box) or is it 75g (the actual weight: 1.25g gel/pump x 60 pumps)? I always thought it's 75g, but now I'm hearing different stories. Thanks.
 
Hi all, for billing androgel pump in retail pharmacies, is the quantity 88g (the total weight on the box) or is it 75g (the actual weight: 1.25g gel/pump x 60 pumps)? I always thought it's 75g, but now I'm hearing different stories. Thanks.

Lol I ran into that issue yesterday. System told me 75 but I looked on box and said 88..

I just left it at 75..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad