Retail Pharmacy Job Offer but not within Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Griffisu

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Well if this is your only opportunity, I would take it. Also you should ask more questions about the shadowing they mentioned. Ask how often they will allow you to shadow, ask if you will be able to help them out if it gets slow. Look into it a bit more, this may be your ticket in.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I'm going to get into more detail on Thursday when I'm there for an interview. Make sure I make clear what my intentions are and what their needs are. Hopefully it is the in I need.
Good luck. I hope they are willing to work with you.:thumbup:

So after meeting up with them, I was offered the job but ended up declining the offer. The shadowing time seem limited. They were trying to be as helpful as possible because they understand I am an older mature student and looking to get direct experience and were dissapointed that they couldn't offer more to help.

On the plus side, I have an interview for a pharm tech position on Monday at another location! Everything is comin' up Milhouse!
images