Retake AP Biology online with Apex learning for one semester.

Started by maslowth
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

maslowth

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As a junior year I took AP biology in a very difficult classroom setting. The teacher was absent the majority of the time and tested us very hard with little notice beforehand. on above all i get involved in accident in first semester also. and i could not pass AP bio with collage board. i

My first semester grade in his class was a D. My second semester grade was C.
Should I retake first semester of the course to get better grade? its hurting my gpa.
I want to retake out of school because I want to focus on other classes.
How UC and private collage look for this Ap grade,
and is it good to have retake online with Apex learning to retake.
 
As a junior year I took AP biology in a very difficult classroom setting. The teacher was absent the majority of the time and tested us very hard with little notice beforehand. on above all i get involved in accident in first semester also. and i could not pass AP bio with collage board. i

My first semester grade in his class was a D. My second semester grade was C.
Should I retake first semester of the course to get better grade? its hurting my gpa.
I want to retake out of school because I want to focus on other classes.
How UC and private collage look for this Ap grade,
and is it good to have retake online with Apex learning to retake.

Honestly I don't think it's worth it. If you bomb this, it's going to be a huge red flag on your application. It's probably just best to have a strong upward trend from here on out. Just my $0.02
 
Taking AP bio on APEX is a joke. No one look sat APEX seriously.

You can retake it if your school offers a grade replacement - otherwise, just move on.