retake calc?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smz1234

Reaction score
Hey! I know calculus isn't a requirement at a lot of schools, but am wondering if it would be beneficial to re-take calc 2 since I didn't do well in it the first time.
I majored in business (analytical marketing) so I have a good background and solid grades in stats.
Took the second calc class 2 years after the first (foolish mistake) and got a 2.0. I'm back in school now at a local 2 year college, and wondering if it would be useful to retake and finish the series. My school is on the quarter system, so there are 3 calc classes, and I just have the first 2 completed.
Thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I know calculus isn't a requirement at a lot of schools, but am wondering if it would be beneficial to re-take calc 2 since I didn't do well in it the first time.
I majored in business (analytical marketing) so I have a good background and solid grades in stats.
Took the second calc class 2 years after the first (foolish mistake) and got a 2.0. I'm back in school now at a local 2 year college, and wondering if it would be useful to retake and finish the series. My school is on the quarter system, so there are 3 calc classes, and I just have the first 2 completed.
Thoughts?

I wouldn't retake anything below a C.