Retake Gen Chem?

Started by lbj15
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lbj15

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received a C- in the first chem class my first quarter as a freshman. I ended up switching into pre-med mid-sophomore year. My grades have been steadily improving, received an A in Ochem. Do i need to retake the original chem class i got the c- in before i apply? If i take it during the summer i am applying is that okay or will i not get secondaries as that is still in progress? Basically my question is, if i must retake the class to meet the minimum C in all pre-reqs, does that have to be retaken before i submit my app or can I be in the process of retaking the course the summer i apply? Thanks!