Retaking Classes?

Started by Kewkiez
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Kewkiez

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, first of all, thank you for taking time out of your day (or night) to read this thread.

I was wondering if it would be advisable to retake some classes this/next summer because I am not satisfied with my grade(s). I mean, I earned a few C's and B's in these classes and let's face it, my GPA doesn't need that kind of nonsense right there. Anyway, assuming I were to work harder than before and possibly get A's, should I retake these few classes in order to make my transcript/GPA more appealing for med schools or will that make things even worse for me?