Retaking practice pat tests?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

akimhaneul

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I just retook a bc pat test that I took several months ago and saw an improvement in score.

Even though I took it before, I still struggled to finish and felt like I totally bombed it while doing the test.

Do you think I can take my score seriously?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

i used both crackdat pat and bootcamp pat. I used crackdat pat first and then redid them and only saw increases of 1 point. the first time my average was a 23, second time was a 24. I only went through the 10 bootcamp pat exams once. do all the practice exams you can, i highly recommend crackdatpat royal flush edition.

and to answer your question, you can reuse pat exams as long as you leave a good amount of days before you retake the same exam and keep in mind some pat exams ar much harder than others

hard to gauge honestly, have you tried crack the dat PAT practice tests?

I get something like 20-22 on cdp and my exam is next thursday. do you think I can score at least 20 on pat section? No matter how much I practice, I feel like pat is a wildcard section for me esp for angle ranking and I can't improve my score.

Members don't see this ad :)
i used both crackdat pat and bootcamp pat. I used crackdat pat first and then redid them and only saw increases of 1 point. the first time my average was a 23, second time was a 24. I only went through the 10 bootcamp pat exams once. do all the practice exams you can, i highly recommend crackdatpat royal flush edition.

and to answer your question, you can reuse pat exams as long as you leave a good amount of days before you retake the same exam and keep in mind some pat exams ar much harder than others

So your actual pat score was similar to your cdp average then?

And retaking didn't improve your score that much?

Last edited:
So your actual pat score was similar to your cdp average then?

And retaking didn't improve your score that much?
Yes my real pat score was similar to my CDP score. retaking just helped me practice more. I was already getting 23/24s which is around 4-6 wrong per exam.
doing them again certainly helped me in the long run bc it was more practice but i was never able to score higher than a 24 or 25 because that would mean getting only 2-3 wrong and there wasn't much room for me to improve in PAT.

Reactions: 1 user