retaking the CPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marylandpharm

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i barely failed the CPJE and i need to do the retake in december (hopefully). for those of you who failed the first time and passed the retake, i was if you wouldn't mind sharing stories on what you did different and how you studied for it the 2nd time around.

i've been using rxprep and weissman. should i just look over these again more carefully and just hope for the best? i tend to be a bad test-taker in general since i do overthink my questions and change answers constantly.

some friends let me borrow their sigler drug cards and prontopass cards. what are your thoughts on these resources?

any advice would be greatly appreciated. thank you :)

Members don't see this ad.

passed too!!! i praise god for this forum because it has been a great place to find encouragement and hope. good luck to everyone. if anyone else needs help let me know, it is only fair since i leaned on others in my time of need.

passed too!!! i praise god for this forum because it has been a great place to find encouragement and hope. good luck to everyone. if anyone else needs help let me know, it is only fair since i leaned on others in my time of need.

praise God +1.

i'm glad everyone ended up with a happy ending in this thread

Hi, just wondering if you have any advice on exam content, I am taking it for the second time on FEb 25th..... Ive been studying a ton using rxprep, prontopass and weissmans

I just bought the RxPrep book to retake the CPJE. Lemme know if you want a copy. Message me.

Hi, I need to retake CPJE. I would like to know if your RxPrep is the 2011 edition. Are you are willing to mail the copy to me? I will pay you the delivery fee or other fee you think it's appropriate. Thank you very much for your time and attention.