Retaking the DAT, need help please

Amethyst

10+ Year Member
Sep 1, 2008
  1. Pre-Dental
    Hi guys I'm new here so I really need your help.
    I took the DAT in July and did bad. I want to take it again in late October. If I want to get into NYU, Columbia or Stony brook in Fall 2009, do you think October is too late? The schools have my application and all the required information, all i need to do is submit my new score.

Please help me and thank you.

Last edited:

Amethyst

10+ Year Member
    Sep 1, 2008
    1. Pre-Dental
      NYU and Columbia told me that they will hold the application but Stony brook didn't promise anything. But the problem is that i was talking to admissions, if i could talk to someone else who can guarantee me that the applications will be put aside and that I am not late with my retake, then i would have been very happy. But I wish someone could tell me if late October is too late for a retake :confused:

About the Ads

TeamGuo

10+ Year Member
      Apr 2, 2008
      1. Pre-Dental
        it really depends on your other stats. If your gpa and other ECs are excellent than most schools will probably put your app. on hold until your new DAT scores gets processed but if your stats are not so hot, they may just say don't bother. But October is not too late at all.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.