retaking the DAT or apply now?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

determinedstudent

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, I was wondering if you think I should re-take the DAT?
My AA: 19, TS: 19, QR:19, RC: 19, PA: 18
I went to an ivy league university and have a overall gpa of 3.68

I am ready to apply today, however I am worried about when I would need to re-take the DAT by/if it is worth it. Is it necessary to put my future prospective DAT date on the application? Can I change this later? Would it hurt me to take the DAT by August 1st rather than my application being complete now?

Thanks!