China and Eastern Asia Returning back Hong Kong after graduation. Need Guidance!

Started by Melman
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Melman

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everybody,
I have been trying to find out some essential informations & guides from seniors here about practicing in Hong Kong after graduation.

I will be graduating this year from China & will be returning back to Hong Kong. So what are the procedures I need to do after my graduation on returning back to Hong Kong?
I know one is supposed to take the licensing exams but are there any time specifications on when to apply? I will be returning by the mid of July.

I have further queries too, let me try whether I can find around the forum or else will be posting later.

Thank you.
 
Last edited: