Revisions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well said Elementz...

My only regret is that i don't get tensed at all...I am the guy who used to read Comics hrs before the exam...Being tensed is good.But not getting scared.. So I feel I am not doing the best I can..

I DO try motivating myself looking at hollywood females in the movies and telling myself "Ajay, what on earth are you doing here...They need you!" :D
Talk about Confidence ;)

Members don't see this ad.

How'z it goin??Don't feel like touching my books at all today...That's the problem of getting late i suppose.The whole day is ruined.
Thought i'll go thru some posts n find if anyone else is browsing but noone's around..not even meetlife's r ajay's post.. :sleep:
Hello where r u ajay? Everyday i log on u r there :D ..don't even see u today.. :sleep:
Need somebody to tense me too i guess. :smuggrin:

My post looks as borig as i feel 2day...yawn..

All the best guys..yawn..dunno how to snap out of this laziness... :(

I tried to understand GPG's tutorial for half an hour..gave up...GPG has sorta explained it pretty decently. But the non working side is confusing me...whether it's right side or left side.. That's why you didn't catch me online Gorur..
I HAVE noticed less number of people posting messages nowadays. I take it for granted that they have finally started studying seriously...
Well gorur, I gotta say today was FANTASTIC for me..I think I am in love with DA..excluding the 'Non working lateral movements'. I crossed 100 new decks today...;) Probably that should scare you and motivate you...i.e if my previous post didn't :D

Members don't see this ad :)
hey ajay....u definitely scared me buddy ;)...hope i get some motivation out of that :oops: ...but this sleep n procrastination are predominating me :sleep: +pissed+.
it's high time for me to get some seriousness :smuggrin:
all the best guys.....

Hai ajay,

I'm the last person to get scared. :rolleyes: ..but u sure did add ghee to fire.. :smuggrin: .i was feeling so guilty for not touching my books yesterday and u'r progress added more of guilt.. :mad:
But u betcha..i'm goin to compensate for that today...
Doin physio/bio decks with kaplan....let'z see how many i can finish..let u know tomorrow....
Gotta go now... :thumbup:

BTW thanks for boosting me up...buddy
regards
gorur

Hey wiztooth did u also not study yesterday...plzz..say yes i'll feel so glad that it's not only me.. :D

WOW...I am the BEST!!

All these days, I was thinking only my face is scary... :eek: Am so glad to know even my words scare people nowadays....
Hey Gorur and Wiz, I will be taking a 8hrs break tmorrow..I just managed to buy a 2 cd set with complete compilation of Asterix and Tintin in Baazee.. yeah yeah...I still read Asterix... ;)

I will finish the decks tonite....am planning to touch the question papers on the last month since they don't have any explainations...So, it's Anat again from tmorrow

hey guys !!!!!!!!!!
i didnt studied anything since 6 days :( ,,,i don't know why i did that ,but i was not able to concentrate at all,for no good reason .....i wasted my time :oops: ..........

Light le re baba Dent_ist {"take it easy" if you don't understand Hindi} ;)
According to my calculations, you've still got 93,600 minutes!Even if you cut 12 hrs per day for your sleep and [cough][ahem] extracurricular activities, you get 46,800 minutes

A guy needs about 2 minutes per Deck [We are talking about revisions remember?}. There are about 1000 totally. So you get to do the decks 46.8 times. Hey, with that many revisions, you could probably write your own decks :D

Hope I made you feel better..

'Am praying that someone wouldn't put off studying for another month after reading this

AjayDas said:
According to my calculations, you've still got 93,600 minutes!Even if you cut 12 hrs per day for your sleep and [cough][ahem] extracurricular activities, you get 46,800 minutes

A guy needs about 2 minutes per Deck [We are talking about revisions remember?}. There are about 1000 totally. So you get to do the decks 46.8 times. Hey, with that many revisions, you could probably write your own decks :D

'Am praying that someone wouldn't put off studying for another month after reading this
wait man...ur too qualified for DDS.....JOIN INDIAN POLITICS...WE NEED SMARTIES LIKE U...... :laugh: :laugh:
all the best
do well

AjayDas said:

THANKS DADA!!!light lete letehi ,i wasted one year.....
anyways ,i wish i would think n study(fast) like u ..........well i ll try to use all 46,800 minutes :)
n please send me a copy of Dental Decks.........
(author Ajay Das).............:laugh:
bye n take care
dent_ist

dent_ist said:
THANKS DADA

:mad: For the record, Dr Das is actually a kannadiga. He is planning to write a story regarding why his parents decided to name him 'das' and confuse the whole world.But that will be once he clears his part 1 :mad:

:D Perhaps, it's my way of getting even...every one I think I know well, turns out to be a female :( Even Dr.BOND now grrrrrr
And MISS MEETLIFE, thanks for calling me smart..probably, that's the reason I am not joining politics!

anyway. lemme not pollute this thread ;) :D:D:D Case closed and dismissed!

AjayDas said:
:
Perhaps, it's my way of getting even...every one I think I know well, turns out to be a female :( Even Dr.BOND now grrrrrr

Well ajay thats y i never added James to my name , dont get disappointed we all r still ur friends :D :D :D :D

I managed to finish Anat today...yaaaay! It really feels good finishing something for a second time....
Errr..Is anyone trying to remember things like femur, hipbones? I plan to do the question papers in the last month. Otherwise, I will never finish doing the decks again

p.s Thanks Henna for the advice...I already started doing that.....Now how do I distinguish b/w married and unmarried ones? If I don't do well in my part 1, I am planning to marry one with a greencard. :D:D:D:D

Don't ask....Just don't ask ;) My mind can either hold 1000 decks at a time..or think about the future...
So,for that to happen, I've decided to call it quits.... for 2 wks atleast. I think I am getting addicted to SDN.Lemme see if I can live without it. Planning to take a break and concentrate on my studies. Hope to catch you guys errrr..I mean ladies later...
Bye :(:(:(

AjayDas said:
Don't ask....Just don't ask ;) My mind can either hold 1000 decks at a time..or think about the future...
So,for that to happen, I've decided to call it quits.... for 2 wks atleast. I think I am getting addicted to SDN.Lemme see if I can live without it. Planning to take a break and concentrate on my studies. Hope to catch you guys errrr..I mean ladies later...
Bye :(:(:(

ALL THE VERY BEST ,DADA!! :luck:

gorur said:
Hey wiztooth did u also not study yesterday...plzz..say yes i'll feel so glad that it's not only me.. :D
:smuggrin: yessssssss..... :smuggrin: There is not only 1 day...there r many days I waste/d...u can't beat me in that :p :D
How'z it goin everybody.....?Good luck to all

wiztooth said:
:smuggrin: yessssssss..... :smuggrin: There is not only 1 day...there r many days I waste/d...u can't beat me in that :p :D
How'z it goin everybody.....?Good luck to all

hey wiztooth n gorur!
don't forget to count me in this ,bcoz i waste/d 6 days :smuggrin: n not abe to study for 2 more days ....... :scared:
i hope this ll make u comfortable!
well do ur best guys ,all the best :thumbup:

dent_ist said:
hey wiztooth n gorur!
don't forget to count me in this ,bcoz i waste/d 6 days :smuggrin: n not abe to study for 2 more days ....... :scared:
ya....that's the problem dent_ist...If we waste few days...we tend to waste few more days to get back into the groove.... +pissed+
dent_ist said:
i hope this ll make u comfortable!
:laugh: Nope buddy......It's only good to hear that our fellow friends r also studying well....."competition makes man(/woman :D )perfect" :love: So let's not repent abt the past/days we wasted n let's study well :luck: :thumbup:
(Ok enough of my philosophy for now..... :D !!!!!)...take care.