Revist Protocol

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alacast

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Heading to my first revisit this weekend (UCLA), and I've just realized I have no idea about protocol for these things. Are they even slightly formal affairs, or is everyone running around in casual street clothes? Perhaps there's a difference between the MSTP day and the med school day?

Members don't see this ad.

I'll be at UCLA this weekend as well (see you there!). I'm not entirely sure what the etiquette is, but I was planning on going business casual (khakis and a nice shirt). I'll be leaving the suit at home for sure.

I would email and double check with students or administration. My school included lunches with faculty (business casual), a fancy dinner event with faculty and many students (suit), and then tours and a night out at bars (casual). I didn't realize I needed a suit until the day before and I was glad I figured it out in time!

(but you could get away with business casual if you really don't want to suit up!)