RF machine for sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mister Mxyzptlk

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I apologize in advance if this is a no-no, but I know of a Smith & Nephew 20S RF machine for $6700. I am not selling this, just passing along the info. PM me for contact info.

Members don't see this ad.

I apologize in advance if this is a no-no, but I know of a Smith & Nephew 20S RF machine for $6700. I am not selling this, just passing along the info. PM me for contact info.

i know of a mark mcguire rookie baseball card for sale for $200, just passing it along.

also please see my other ebay auctions...:smuggrin:

I am selling my ego, reputation, and ethics as a package deal. List price, $600k.

I hear there's a buyer in ND...

Members don't see this ad :)
I am selling my ego, reputation, and ethics as a package deal. List price, $600k.

I hear there's a buyer in ND...

Yea, but you can learn how to ice fish.

i know of a mark mcguire rookie baseball card for sale for $200, just passing it along.

also please see my other ebay auctions...:smuggrin:

Are you implying that I am lying and that this is my own equipment for sale?

Are you implying that I am lying and that this is my own equipment for sale?

no, im just ****ing around... i just thought of mark Macguire today for some reason...
how come you are only one who gets to be funny (although i think i failed...)

i assumed it was not your machine, because you said it wasnt...

there is a guy that is setting a new practice, might be good for him...

I don't know anything about it other than the price and model number.

It was offered to me but I am still using my kerosene-powered Neurotherm 1100 with the big tail fins so I thought someone here might be interested. As a reference there was one listed on eBay for $10K.

no, im just ****ing around... i just thought of mark Macguire today for some reason...
how come you are only one who gets to be funny (although i think i failed...)

i assumed it was not your machine, because you said it wasnt...

there is a guy that is setting a new practice, might be good for him...

Understood. Some things don't translate well via pixels. If you read the TOS for SDN it says only magical imps from the 5th dimension can be funny.