Rho Chi

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
alright...am I going to get fired form SDN for making the crackho comment like Imus did about Rutgers?

But...but...Whitney doesn't DO crack. She has too much money to do crack! Crack is whack!

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone have any information on Rho Chi, such as who is eligible and once inducted what kind of gpa needs to be maintained?

I'm a little late to this thread, but as an officer of Rho Chi from the same school as the OP, I might be able to clear up some specifics.

-They generally take the top 20%. I say 'generally' because ties in GPA might mean a lot less or a lot more would be accepted.

-No GPA needs to be maintained after you are accepted.

-Because Wingate is such a young program, few service projects or programs are currently done. This should change for next year though. The current push is for an offical Rho Chi tutoring service.

-Knowing what I know about the P1 class, and what a bunch GPA crazed, rabid study-monkeys you guys are, I expect it to be pretty competitive for next year. :D

PM if you want more info, or want to talk in person...