RHOBH “Nurse Anesthesiologist”

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bobcat18

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Stumbled upon this on tv. Thought you all needed a laugh. Skip forward to 5:40 haha

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
It's wild that people electively choose to watch this stuff. Wasn't a UTSW faculty anesthesiologist on one of these shows? So embarrassing.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's wild that people electively choose to watch this stuff. Wasn't a UTSW faculty anesthesiologist on one of these shows? So embarrassing.
There’s another anesthesiologist on the Miami version of this show that’s on staff with U of Miami (my wife loves this crap).

Even the ASA’s social media is jumping on the bandwagon. Hilariously, this caption is probably the most confrontational they’ve ever been.
IMG_0546.jpeg

Reactions: 13 users
Tiffany moon. She works at parkland. i used to work there (for a minute) it’s a very cushy academic job - crnas do everything, docs sit around. They pay their crnas amazing and the docs a little more than crnas . I didn’t like it. Tiffany’s husband is a very wealthy business man here in dallas. She doesn’t need the $ I have no idea why she did that show. None. She’s very sweet in person.

Reactions: 2 users

Her husband’s family owns Sam Moon and commercial real estate. She is loaded. So any work she chooses to do is because she enjoys being an anesthesiologist. I respect the heck out of that.

Reactions: 7 users
Her husband’s family owns Sam Moon and commercial real estate. She is loaded. So any work she chooses to do is because she enjoys being an anesthesiologist. I respect the heck out of that.

I read a lot of posts by people who retire early and a lot of them get antsy with all the free time they have. A lot of them go back into part time or a different sort of work just to have something to do. The people who don't say it takes several months to adjust to the new normal of not working.

Tiffany moon. She works at parkland. i used to work there (for a minute) it’s a very cushy academic job - crnas do everything, docs sit around. They pay their crnas amazing and the docs a little more than crnas . I didn’t like it. Tiffany’s husband is a very wealthy business man here in dallas. She doesn’t need the $ I have no idea why she did that show. None. She’s very sweet in person.
It’s very simple why people do this. Same as the Miami woman doctor who my friends know.

Fame can get over people’s head. They want to do speaking engagements, launch product lines (they can always dream). It can happen. Get to meet others in the industry.

Once you get into the entertainment business. Your contacts multiple like crazy. My anesthesia friend ex husband is celebrity agent. Dude was nothing when he met her. One client. Now he’s got all the famous clients. Based in Florida but has homes in LA and Vegas.

Sam Moon? Yeah, she’s doing just fine.