Ridculous Mods

Started by bannie22
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming this is a bad joke considering you bumped this thread 17 hours after the last post?
no. I think really Wynn is on to something....


I could care less if the thread dies. I just think its hilarious that people continually post asking why it wont just die already. um.....
 
no. I think really Wynn is on to something....


I could care less if the thread dies. I just think its hilarious that people continually post asking why it wont just die already. um.....

Yeah I know, HUH!? It's WEIRD!!! This thread just keeps going and going, like the ENERGIZER BUNNY! :meanie:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I heard of this tread. I have no business being in this forum, but...Cripes, this was way unreal. I have patients on acid making more sense. 😱
 
Status
Not open for further replies.