Ridculous Mods

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bannie22

Hero
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
muhahahahahahahahahaha

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
muhahahahahahahahah
i love how my thread continues to own sdn without being an "official class of 2014 thread"

muhahahahahah :D

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
simmer down or you're gonna get hit with the ban stick. i'd delete this if i were you.

in before teh :lock:

Might be a good time to go sleep it off my friend.

No worries, I just got home thats why I'm still up.
I'm going to shower soon, so Caesar if you have anything to say, gotta say it soon bro!

And no, I dont really need to sleep it off =P

I just think that if Obama can do it with some transparency, so can we.

simmer down or you're gonna get hit with the ban stick. i'd delete this if i were you.

in before teh :lock:

I am not challenging anyone. And I am really "simmer", please dont misunderstand me.

I always post like this and I am never in any way angry :p
I just want positive change. Positive answers. and moving forwards in the right direction. Could say I want justice.

If I am really wrong, then thats fine. But I cant even contemplate how I could be wrong... considering my extreme lack of prejudice against homosexuality. :laugh:

Also. ridiculous is really not a rude term to use. If I can get in trouble for that, then I'm done here!

Come on mods. Be fair, click on the youtube video, IN FACT, just by looking at what I posted, you could see it was copy pasted from youtube...

And if you are even suggesting that I am talking about correlating gay and aids and all this unnecessary and unwanted negativity. That is an inference you made, and thats totally unfair to someone who is so anti-people who disapprove of gays !!!

Look, you are calling out someone else on the forums, regardless of it being a mod. You are posting private messages that they sent you. It's plain inappropriate regardless of who is right or wrong. Rather than trying to get the mods to come to you, why not just PM Ceaser and settle this without this big hubbub. Otherwise you are going to get a face full of irony when they lock your thread for not being on topic with the pre-allo forum :p

I REALLY want people to stop this unnecessary hatred towards gays, towards carribean MDs, towards URMs and especially TOWARDS JUDGING PEOPLE AND MAKING WRONG INFERENCES.

I want to change people, I want them to believe in the good of the people around them, I want them to not look at things/people and judge them immediately based on their face value. I want people to give people an opportunity, give people a chance and to do that you cannot jump to conclusions.

I want people to not see people as white black or brown, I want them to see people as people, see people as friends.

And even if I cannot achieve that on SDN, I will achieve that, by changing the people around me, wherever I go, in whatever I do.

And I want SDN to become a part of this!!!

I REALLY want people to stop this unnecessary hatred towards gays, towards carribean MDs, towards URMs and especially TOWARDS JUDGING PEOPLE AND MAKING WRONG INFERENCES.

I want to change people, I want them to believe in the good of the people around them, I want them to not look at things/people and judge them immediately based on their face value. I want people to give people an opportunity, give people a chance and to do that you cannot jump to conclusions.

I want people to not see people as white black or brown, I want them to see people as people, see people as friends.

And even if I cannot achieve that on SDN, I will achieve that, by changing the people around me, wherever I go, in whatever I do.

I agree, but the fact that this is coming from YOUR mouth, makes this hilarious.

Are you drunk??

Look, you are calling out someone else on the forums, regardless of it being a mod. You are posting private messages that they sent you. It's plain inappropriate regardless of who is right or wrong. Rather than trying to get the mods to come to you, why not just PM Ceaser and settle this without this big hubbub. Otherwise you are going to get a face full of irony when they lock your thread for not being on topic with the pre-allo forum :p

No its alright.
I think its only fair to him and to me if we do this in public.

A public, OPEN fair trial.

That is the American justice system.

I really understand your misgivings about this mmmdowe but the me that has gotten so far in life, has always stood up for what I believe in, which is positive change.

And if this is moved to another thread, that is fine with me, but I dont know where else to post it, I am unfamiliar with these proceedings, and I just want Caesar to read it, and hopefully understand my humble point of view.

I just really want, there to be some transparency in this.... Is that too much to ask for?

I agree, but the fact that this is coming from YOUR mouth, makes this hilarious.

You dont know me at all.

Lets leave it at that alright brother?

If you recall what I said in the Ross thread, and put things together, you will end up with the same conclusions.
I am straightforward with what I say, but I am honest with what I say, because I want the best for the people around me.

Are you drunk??

No I am not, if you meet me in real life I'm the same guy right here and now.

I really want transparency and positive change.
That is why I want to become a doctor too.

Members don't see this ad :)
lol, 20 people are viewing this.

it's like watching a car crash in slow motion- can't help but stare.

I know that you flat out mock the DO profession. You are anything but unbiased, my friend.

If you believe so, that is your choice. And no matter how misguided your opinions are of me, I will not force you to believe me. I cannot make everyone in this world happy!

But for the people and things that I can improve and change, I will try my best!

(evidence would also be nice, but I am not a huge proponent of it, because I believe in everyone's opinion, even yours)

If I remember correctly posting a PM is a TOS violation. That's why I said you should delete (or edit) the post with the PM it. Just a suggestion.

that was so beautiful, I cried a little inside.

gays, URMs, CaribMDs, everyone group hug. :thumbup:

There is nothing fair about doing it this way. This is a internet forum, with stipulations and a code of conduct. This is not the united states justice system. Truthfully Bannie, I think you are being anything but humble over this. You are angry because there was possibly a misunderstanding, but you have gone bonkers over it. You can't change SDN, we aren't here to be bent to one persons point of view. We are just a bunch of people that occasionally log on to a forum for some fun and advice. You aren't bringing change to that situation, we don't have that level of emotional involvement (most of us) to SDN. All you are doing is disrupting the forum and violating the rules that you agreed to when you signed up. The lack of transparency that you agreed to when you started posting. There is justice going on. Now delete your posts goose.

I remember bennieblanco (you remember him) did this, posting a complaint by a moderator after he got off probation to signal his return to the SDN world - only to result in another ban.

This is their sandbox, their rules. You are not entitled to anything. They could ban you because they just plain disagree with you, and that'd be the end of the story.

You can fight if you want, but there isn't going to be any revolution. All that you're going to accomplish is giving them the rope with which to hang you.

But whatever works for you.

If I remember correctly posting a PM is a TOS violation. That's why I said you should delete (or edit) the post with the PM it. Just a suggestion.

Thanks rex, but sometimes, things cannot be achieved by hiding and whining in the dark.

I was apparently involved in breaking a TOS already. (quoting someone is apparently a violation)

However, if this is the way that I have to go.
Then I will go.

But I hope that progress will be made with this move.

I really love helping and offering advice on SDN, but I also know that there are amazing members on WAMC that can offer as much and even better help than I can ever do.

I am sorry for breaking a TOS mod.
I really really want transparency.
I dont want to be seen as someone who is anti-gay.

That is just hurtful.

If anybody reports these posts before you delete them, you may very well be gone. Don't do anything too rash.

Go drink some whiskey or something.

This is their sandbox, their rules. You are not entitled to anything. They could ban you because they just plain disagree with you, and that'd be the end of the story.

You can fight if you want, but there isn't going to be any revolution. All that you're going to accomplish is giving them the rope with which to hang you.

Thank you. Then thats the way I will go.
Thank you for your concern.

I wish the mods, please hear me out.
Even if you want to ban me, please please read the entire thread before you ban me.

I've wondered whether this "contributor" might really be a high schooler playing "make-believe" on SDN. I've noticed s/he can be quite un- or ill-informed about things most people know.

I remember bennieblanco (you remember him) did this, posting a complaint by a moderator after he got off probation to signal his return to the SDN world - only to result in another ban.

I dont to be honest, I am really young in terms of SDN life.

I DONT HATE YOU MODS.
Please understand.

I want POSITIVE CHANGE.
THAT IS ALL IM LOOKING FOR.

I DONT HATE.
I REALLY DONT.

I want us, the future doctors of society, to move forwards, to progress.

That is all there is to it.

I've wondered whether this "contributor" might really be a high schooler playing "make-believe" on SDN. I've noticed s/he can be quite un- or ill-informed about things most people know.

if you are talking about me.

that is perhaps the most misinformed statement ;) heh

If you only had a heart.

If anybody reports these posts before you delete them, you may very well be gone. Don't do anything too rash.

Go drink some whiskey or something.

Whiskey will not solve the problem.
But thank you metallica, I really appreciate the concern too!

Sometimes people have to be sacrificed to make changes.

Remember, if any international student needs help. My email is always avaliable!

Look bannie, you shouldn't have quoted that ignorant, inconsiderate person from youtube in the first place. And now you're blowing it all up. It's very simple: think before you post.

There is nothing fair about doing it this way. This is a internet forum, with stipulations and a code of conduct. This is not the united states justice system. Truthfully Bannie, I think you are being anything but humble over this. You are angry because there was possibly a misunderstanding, but you have gone bonkers over it. You can't change SDN, we aren't here to be bent to one persons point of view. We are just a bunch of people that occasionally log on to a forum for some fun and advice. You aren't bringing change to that situation, we don't have that level of emotional involvement (most of us) to SDN. All you are doing is disrupting the forum and violating the rules that you agreed to when you signed up. The lack of transparency that you agreed to when you started posting. There is justice going on. Now delete your posts goose.

Heh. sorry.

Many could say the same about the american health care system, the american economic system.

And no, if there is a problem with the rules, we try our best to adjust it. we dont hide. we dont run.

and emotional attachment is probably too intense a word to describe it.
but if we can improve sdn, why not.

Look bannie, you shouldn't have quoted that ignorant, inconsiderate person from youtube in the first place. And now you're blowing it all up. It's very simple: think before you post.

fair trial.
That is all.

Dont jump to conclusions.
try and understand the entire situation.

we treat people like that in real life dont we?
we have to.

if not i wud never get into any medical school with long hair would i?

and i want the same for sdn.

bannie, you clearly want to be a martyr, but no one is going to see you that way. This is a freaking website, not the crusades. Most people are okay with how things are going on SDN. People are going to see you as someone who went on a trollpage.

fair trial.
That is all.

Dont jump to conclusions.
try and understand the entire situation.

we treat people like that in real life dont we?
we have to.

if not i wud never get into any medical school with long hair would i?

and i want the same for sdn.

hahaha WHAT?! go take a walk.

bannie, you clearly want to be a martyr, but no one is going to see you that way. This is a freaking website, not the crusades. Most people are okay with how things are going on SDN. People are going to see you as someone who on a trollpage.

mmm. I already posted it, I cannot take what I said back anymore right?

If I wanted to troll, I would be smarter to do something that would allow me to troll for eternity if I so feel it... rather than this... which basically means I put my account on the line.

This thread feels like someone attempting to jump off a bridge and everyone else trying to talk him out of it.

Bannie, you have so much to live for. Why do you want to do this, and give up everything SDN stands for?? How could you

You got an infraction on an internet forum. Get some perspective.

Internet forum or not, when something needs improvement, we work on it.

Bannie, you have so much to live for. Why do you want to do this, and give up everything SDN stands for?? How could you

So that you can live in a better place :p Or come online to a better place

Anyway guys, thank you very much for all the people who have been in support of me. (not just this issue) but for my applications and all the time I have spent here.

If I dont last the night, I am sorry for letting you guys down.

Take care! and keep in contact.
SDN wouldnt have been SDN without all the fun and silliness I had here ;)

:luck:

I wonder where all the mods are tonight. :ninja:

Not here, obviously. :laugh:

If they were, this thread would be
violent-smiley-1432.gif

No its alright.
I think its only fair to him and to me if we do this in public.

A public, OPEN fair trial.

That is the American justice system.

I really understand your misgivings about this mmmdowe but the me that has gotten so far in life, has always stood up for what I believe in, which is positive change.

And if this is moved to another thread, that is fine with me, but I dont know where else to post it, I am unfamiliar with these proceedings, and I just want Caesar to read it, and hopefully understand my humble point of view.

I just really want, there to be some transparency in this.... Is that too much to ask for?

bannie, this is the internet not Nicole Brown Simpson's murder hearing. Dude, who cares?

sorry to tell you bannie but the deep end is about 5 miles up from where you are at currently.
breathe please.

this is like watching a hairy 500lb man in a speedo ride an elephant across a moderately frozen lake. (assuming an elephant can hold the weight of a hairy 500lb man in a speedo.)

qft...

I love your message of all-inclusive acceptance, Bannie. But your form is just so poor :/.

Status
Not open for further replies.