Right now in your area...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docB

Chronically painful
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
You know that right now in the catchment area for your ER or EMS agency?

Some guy is yelling out the window of his truck, ?Hey guys, watch this!?

An old lady with CHF is saying to her family, ?I?ll just take some extra Lasix and it?ll be OK for me to eat this fried dinner.?

A woman is telling her boyfriend, ?Relax, my husband won?t be home for hours.?

An 87 year old man on Coumadin is looking up at his roof and saying, ?Yup, them gutters need cleaning.?

One guy is saying to another guy, ?Are you sure it?s unloaded??

Grandma is thinking, ?I?ll just hide all my medicine in my dresser drawer. The kids will never find it.?

A little guy is squaring off against a big guy and saying, ?What?er you lookin? at??

A guy is stumbling up to his car thinking, ?I?m OK. It?s been over an hour since I drank all those beers.?

A guy is saying to his buddy, ?I?m not gonna spend all that money to rent an engine hoist. It?ll work just fine pulling it up on the rafters.?

A woman on the freeway is thinking, ?I?m sure that Coolio tape is under my seat here somewhere.?

A guy is thinking, ?Maybe a few more hits of crank will make this pain in my chest go away.?

A guy is thinking, ?It burns when I pee but I can?t have the clap. I wear a condom almost every time I get a hooker.?

A guy is saying, ?$70 an hour for an electrician? To hell with that!?

A girl is thinking, ?Boy I?ve got a lot of painful discharge but I know Johnny would never cheat on me.?

A guy is looking at his power saw and thinking, ?I bet I could go through stuff much faster without that blade guard on there.?

?so it?s going to be a busy night.

Members don't see this ad.

You forgot a few:

An old woman decides she needs to refill her meds (that she has been without for 2 weeks) at 2 am.

A 35 year old man and the rest of his family all have cough, congestion and a runny nose, and feel they need to get an antibiotic and won't take no for an answer.

The bars are about to close and patrons are just starting to find a nice curb to curl up onto...........

Some macho guy is about to pick up his lawn mower and use it to trim his hedges.

I could go on.....as could you. Have fun in the ER. It isn't all bad.

I thought of some more too...

A 16 year old girl is holding a bottle of Tylenol thinking "It's so unfair. They'll all be sorry."

A 16 year old boy is saying, "I can too jump my skate board over that!"

A 3 year old is thinking "I saw daddy scrape the stick on the side of the box and it made fire. That was cool!"

A hooker is thinking "My pimp will never know if I keep some extra money to buy a fix."