Jobs in Long Beach area

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bearstanley

goin' where the climate suits my clothes
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
my partner and I are moving to the LA area this summer, specifically long beach. any tips on the local hospitals would be greatly appreciated. thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's interesting because Hoag is seems to be one of the most desired places for anesthesiologists in that area. Although it's slim pickings over there in general.

I’ve met the CEO before who I believe is an endocrinologist. From my interactions and anecdotal reports, non-proceduralist (like ER) get squeezed. Just my 2c. Things could have changed at this point.