Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have to agree with sacrament. You would have to take a LOT to make it more effective than coffee. However, I think that the big issue is not the mechanics of the drug but the morals of the person.
What type of person knowingly violates the Canons of Medical Ethics to graduate and then when they do graduate they raise their arm up to swear to uphold those Canons? A person who just does not get it. The point of being a great doctor is not grades, honors, or prestige...no...those things are selfish personal wants. The great ones are the people that honor their responsibilities to patients, colleagues, and industry.
Let us not miss the mark here.
What type of person knowingly violates the Canons of Medical Ethics to graduate and then when they do graduate they raise their arm up to swear to uphold those Canons? A person who just does not get it. The point of being a great doctor is not grades, honors, or prestige...no...those things are selfish personal wants. The great ones are the people that honor their responsibilities to patients, colleagues, and industry.
Let us not miss the mark here.
Disco, I actually know the difference and I just made a little mistake as I am currently studying for an exam and reading about Creatinine Clearance. I have been researching athletic supplements since I was in HS (which sadly was a long time ago).