Rite Aid - Increase in tech hourly wages?

Started by ericn2k3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ericn2k3

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was there a recent or upcoming change to tech hourly wage at Rite Aid? I've heard $16/hour? Any truth to this?
 
I would imagine these things are region-specific. For example in some parts of California it's hard to hire techs at chains considering that Kaiser pays 25-30/hr for much less difficult work.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rite Aids in unions are all region-specific. Each union negotiates a contract with pay rates. My area is at 20 dollars plus
 
RA techs in ohio not certified start off below $10/hr. I have not heard anything about major increases.
This has been my experience as well...shocking how different the wages are within the same company around the country. Minus California wages there never surprise me.