RN to MD advice for listing jobs in application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I strongly advise against listing the same job in 3 categories on the TMDSAS app.
Your years of experience and responsibility will be recognized without doing that, and you don’t want it to be redundant for the reader or to be seen as padding the resume.
You can effectively feature the leadership aspect of the role by using the extra “most meaningful” essay spaces.
 
I applied this past cycle as an RN and have had multiple nursing jobs. If I worked at one facility but had different jobs within the same type of unit (ex working micu and cvicu at the same place) I listed it as "Staff ICU RN" and in the description box I mentioned how I worked in both MICU and CVICU. I did the same concept for my travel nursing and specialty nursing roles as well. Feel free to DM if you'd like. Good luck