RO-ILS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

napoleondynamite

Keepin' it real yo
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I work at a free-standing clinic with comparatively little resources compared with a large Academic Center.

We are interested in enrolling in the. ASTRO sponsored RO-ILS system where mistakes, or near mistakes are reported for the benefit of all to learn from.

After submitting the initial form which professed our interest, we got a lengthy email back encouraging us to have the contract renewed by our legal department. Is this really necessary? Have others gone through this process? I doubt any actual changes would be made in the end so fear this would just be a waste of resources to have it renewed after it has already been vetted by ASTRO. Faulty thinking?

Would appreciate any one's experience going through the enrollment process. I hate red tape.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

I think what they are trying to highlight is that any QA documentation is accessible to malpractice lawyers and will be used against you in court.

Reactions: 1 user