Step I road map neuro

Started by 2cr8tive
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

2cr8tive

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i just noticed that i have the roadmap neuro not the high yield. what do u guys think...should i get the high yield as well?
 
Well, I can't talk about HY Neuro, but Road Map Neuro is more than enough for Step I. It's actually pretty dense, but the clinical correlates are spot on. FYI I got about 15 neuroanatomy questions, and most of them were clearly covered by the road map.

Good luck.
 
I haven't taken the exam yet, but I've been using this book to brush up on neuro and the clinical correlations are awesome. I'm going to read through all of it once, then look at the brain stem cross sections and read all of the clinical correlation boxes closer to the exam date, which I"m hoping will be enough to get through most of the neuro questions.