road map neuro

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2cr8tive

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i just noticed that i have the roadmap neuro not the high yield. what do u guys think...should i get the high yield as well?

Members don't see this ad.

Well, I can't talk about HY Neuro, but Road Map Neuro is more than enough for Step I. It's actually pretty dense, but the clinical correlates are spot on. FYI I got about 15 neuroanatomy questions, and most of them were clearly covered by the road map.

Good luck.

I haven't taken the exam yet, but I've been using this book to brush up on neuro and the clinical correlations are awesome. I'm going to read through all of it once, then look at the brain stem cross sections and read all of the clinical correlation boxes closer to the exam date, which I"m hoping will be enough to get through most of the neuro questions.

In my studying, the only area where I've found road map kind of weak is in images. You might want to supplement it with some CT, MRI and angiogram images from another source, since that's what we'll be seeing on the test.

I :love: roadmap neuro, the kaplan neuro is very good as well ( a bit shorter than roadmap too)