Step II Vascular neurology fellowship applicant

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Brisketlover

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I failed step 2 CS before it got cancelled and never got a chance to retake it. I did match into a neurology residency in a mid-tier university program in a big city, and was wondering what my chances of matching to a good vascular neurology programs. I have applied already but did not explain the step 2 CS failure on my application cause it happened back in 2019 (maybe not addressing this was a mistake). Step 2 CK is good and Step 3, but step 1 is also low. Anyone come across step 2 CS failures and fellowship.