Robbins International edition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CSFBacMen

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone actually bought and used this? I'm wondering if it truly is word-for-word identical to the hardcover, US edition. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I bought it then didn't use it. It is however, the full 1600pg brick that the hardcover is.

Members don't see this ad :)
I bought it and its basically the same word for word. Some of the page numbers might not correspond to the us version but it wasnt a deal breaker for me.

I bought the version thats marketed to the south Asian market and it has a big honking do not sell to the US market on the front cover

Does anyone know if the font/print is the same as the hardcover? Thanks

coffeeluver said:
Does anyone know if the font/print is the same as the hardcover? Thanks

Yes, it is. I have it.

Does it have the same pictures?

Johnnyc said:
I bought it and its basically the same word for word. Some of the page numbers might not correspond to the us version but it wasnt a deal breaker for me.

I bought the version thats marketed to the south Asian market and it has a big honking do not sell to the US market on the front cover

I bought a bunch of my books in London last summer. Not Robbins, but a few others. I couldn't believe they were so cheap. Like 30-40% cheaper than US prices. And this was central London.

Here is an example of the differences I found:
US version: eukaryotes
UK version: eucaryotes

That was about the extent of it. Pages, pictures, everything else the same. I think it goes to show what a scam the US book market is.