Robbins Path slides/images for Boards prep

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DOCTORSAIB

Ophtho or bust!
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Not sure if you guys are aware, but those of you who own a copy of the 7th Edition Robbins Path textbook (which 99% of you probably do), you can go to www.robbinspathology.com, enter the code located on the inside front cover of your Robbins textbook, and you're registered! You'll have access to all the images in Robbins, chapter by chapter.

I'm finding it REALLY helpful to follow along with the Robbins images as I'm going through my BRS Path book with a fine-toothed comb.

Hope that helps. G'luck!

Members don't see this ad.

DOCTORSAIB said:
Hi everyone,

Not sure if you guys are aware, but those of you who own a copy of the 7th Edition Robbins Path textbook (which 99% of you probably do), you can go to www.robbinspathology.com, enter the code located on the inside front cover of your Robbins textbook, and you're registered! You'll have access to all the images in Robbins, chapter by chapter.

I'm finding it REALLY helpful to follow along with the Robbins images as I'm going through my BRS Path book with a fine-toothed comb.

Hope that helps. G'luck!

The interactive case study CD that comes with the book is pretty good too- it's got cases, with images and arrows pointing out different aspects of the image, and also questions with brief explanations.