Robbins Review Path QBank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pbnj003

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok so my path is pretty weak. espcially when the questions are heavy on the "description" of the disease, particularly the micro of the pathology etc. The nitty gritty of how the cells etc. look rather than "starry sky appearance"

do people recommend Robbins Review path qbank along with World and Kaplan? I feel like I need as much "path" exposure as i can get.

Do people still find RR Path Qbank useful?

any input on this or recommendations to improve my path is highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance :)

P.S. I am reading RR as we speak!

Members don't see this ad.

? noone has any input ?

path has been one of my stronger subjects this year...I don't think you have time to do all of this but...I guess you could supplement where you feel really weak

When we did general path, I read Big Robbins then I did the RED ROBBINS QUESTION BOOK (this book is so amazing, no amount of praise is enough). I DIDN'T GO TO CLASS, not recommended

When we got into systems pathology. The order is important here.
1) I WENT TO CLASS.
2) RED BOOK AGAIN
3) RR
4) First Aid
5) Hours before the exam which had images. Go through all of webpath images. As we're getting closer to boards I've supplemented relevant Uworld questions as a learning tool for our path class.
For Systems path this has been win-win for me.

If you feel really week, and you have plenty of time. Do the red book, and reference with RR/Robbins/wikipedia for confusing answers.

Hope that helps!

They refreshed their memory on images right before the exam.