TrueLearn Step 1 Qbank reviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JimsonWeed

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with using TrueLearn’s qbank for step 1? I’m already deep into rx, kaplan, and uworld, so I know I’m going to need more questions before my exam. I plan on doing uworld a 2nd time but also want some fresh questions, so that’s why I’m considering true learn. Curious to see if anyone has RECENT experience using this qbank and what they thought about it. Looks decent from their website but you never know...

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone have experience with using TrueLearn’s qbank for step 1? I’m already deep into rx, kaplan, and uworld, so I know I’m going to need more questions before my exam. I plan on doing uworld a 2nd time but also want some fresh questions, so that’s why I’m considering true learn. Curious to see if anyone has RECENT experience using this qbank and what they thought about it. Looks decent from their website but you never know...

I have taken about 300 questions so far and find their questions pretty good. I also have Kaplan, but didn't think the questions were that great and am finding TrueLearn's questions are much better, maybe not uworld, but definitely helpful.