Robert Wood Johnson dental GPR???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

faith101

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
any info on this program, please share

Members don't see this ad.

I did the program many years ago. I had a great time and rounded education. Directors are very nice and knowledgeable. I had 4 other amazing co residents who helped each other out and covered for each other. We were all family. You will always be busy that place if I remember correctly was always packed especially on emergencies. I enjoyed very minute of it and learned a great wealth of information from the attendings who volunteer their time. You will love your general dentist attendings, your surgeons are amazing and are there with you every minute of your call rotation. Endo and Perio are always a pleasure to work with. I can not tell you much you will enjoy every single attending. There was not one attending that I did not admire and respect. We loved and learned so much from all. They will not baby you either so come prepared to deliver. When I was there we placed implants with O.S. Rotations are ok, and on the down time I just spect time in the dental clinic. There is also a few part time attendings who work and usually see employees of RWJ. They are very smart and are always there for any assistance. Call was weekly and you did see trauma. You did a little of everything which is hard to find in residencies nowadays. If I had to do it again I would do it in a heartbeat. I reminisce of my time there. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Hope this helps. Good luck with residency search and match.