1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

ROBOTUNA DIDNT KILL ME!!! (or maybe it did)

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by League54, Mar 1, 2007.

1. League54

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I was curious about all those who were attacked by the giant robotuna on the Jan 27th test, how did your scores turn out? Were they as expected, or worse? Or maybe even better? I ended up with a 10, so for me, things weren't too bad, but how did it affect all of you?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. TX_NFS

TX_NFS Steel melanoleuca
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I made a score comparable to what I was getting on my practice tests, so I'm not too hung up over the screw-up. Additionally, since I personally did not waste more than 4 minutes or so reading the passage and questions, the robotuna passage may have ended up helping me as it gave me more time to do the final verbal passage.

4. lisichka

lisichka certified demonologist
    7+ Year Member

5. League54

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    How about you, Whibbits, are you out there? How'd you end up, man?

6. wisguy

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I ended up spending quite a bit of time on that passage and the questions. I was pretty rushed on the last passage and didn't have any time to go back to a passage that I wanted another look at. My vr score went down 2 pts from the first time I took the test, but I'm pretty happy with my new score, so it's ok. Also, did you guys get the email from amcas about the letter they can send out?

7. League54

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Yeah, got it, I tought that was very big of them.

8. wisguy

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Agreed. Have you seen a copy of this letter? I won't get it for a few weeks because the mail is really slow here and I'm curious what the tone of the letter is like.

9. League54

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Haven't got the letter yet, I'l post it on this thread when I do.

10. wisguy

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    Thanks!