Rochester Aegd

Started by marysmiles
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

marysmiles

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!
I am a general dentist from Pakistan. I have 2 years of USA experience dental assistant expanded function, and also one year fellowship in restorative dental sciences from University of Florida. 3.82 GPA, part 1 part 2 toefl 108, 1 year volunteering as dental assistant. ,, research in dental school and presentations at AADR..i got many rejections . I get interviews but then I get waitlisted. Most of the time specialists or people with exceptional hand Skills are accepted. Do you think I should apply for rochester aegd or they accept specialists from home country or people with 10 year of experience.
Any input is appreciated.