Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Rochester

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by BOBODR, Dec 6, 2005.

1. BOBODR

BOBODR Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Has anyone heard from them lately, I have been complete since mid July and have nothing yet.

Also for those who have been rejected or interviewed does your status page say something else then "Application Complete"?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. medstylee

medstylee 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    i'm curious about this as well. i'm in a similar situation. it sounds like a bunch of people have already been rejected. so, maybe it's not a bad thing that we haven't heard still. i dunno, wishful thinking? anyway, good luck.

4. coco

coco Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    lol bobodr, im still here with ya hehe, have you tried calling them? I'm really becoming curious as to what's going on....most probably a hold...but still! it's frustrating not knowing where you stand.

5. BOBODR

BOBODR Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I will call tomorrow, I want to know if they want my grades/publication update anyway. i was just wondering about people's status page. I think mine is broken :laugh:

6. registered user

5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    When I have called, they just play dumb. Let us know what they say.

7. RayhanS1282

RayhanS1282 perpetually percolated
    10+ Year Member

Hey Bobo,

I was rejected a while back and my status page says "application complete and under review". Didn't last year Rochester invite a lot of mediocre applicants (no offense to anyone who interviewed last year at Rochester)? I remember reading a lot of posts about how really overqualified applicants were rejected because Rochester thought they were being used as a safety. Man, I thought with my level of suckiness I'd sure snag an interview...lousy school wants to go ahead and raise its standards this year. :mad:

8. princessd3

princessd3 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    We were told on interview day that the status page does not give you any other information beyond, "application complete."