You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Rockhurst University DPT 2018
Started by AyeRob
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted921593
I’m in the afternoon session on December 8th, I think that there is only one interview date. 🙂
I am in the afternoon session as well, I went to their open house that they had on Friday and the staff and students were beyond accomodating! Super awesome group, I loved everything about it! Good luck to you, maybe I'll get to see you!I’m in the afternoon session on December 8th, I think that there is only one interview date. 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted921593
I think it’s around 100 each year. They have their matriculation numbers online somewhereI’ve also accepted an interview for December 8th! I wonder how many people will be interviewing that day? Must be a ton!
D
deleted921593
Good luck to you too. Thank you!!I am in the afternoon session as well, I went to their open house that they had on Friday and the staff and students were beyond accomodating! Super awesome group, I loved everything about it! Good luck to you, maybe I'll get to see you!
D
deleted921593
Have you guys heard back yet? She said "Wednesday at the latest." I've been chill about it up until now. Now I'm nervous!
No, I still haven't heard back. It has me nervous too. Hopefully we hear back soon!Have you guys heard back yet? She said "Wednesday at the latest." I've been chill about it up until now. Now I'm nervous!
I also have not heard back yet. I wish she had not said we should know by Wednesday. Setting that sort of expectation and then not reaching it was unprofessional. But, hopefully we’ll all hear good news tomorrow!Have you guys heard back yet? She said "Wednesday at the latest." I've been chill about it up until now. Now I'm nervous!
JohnsonCo_DPT
New Member
Last year they let students know on that following Friday
JohnsonCo_DPT
New Member
I was accepted, emails just went out!
JohnsonCo_DPT
New Member
Waitlisted :/. I retook two pre-reqs this semester and improved both from a C to an A so I hope that they consider these after the academic update. I wonder if the waitlist is re-ranked once grades are in?
Congratulations for those accepted!
The waitlist won’t be re-ranked after grades go in, I know that for sure. Hopefully, you make it through the waitlist-goodluck!
D
deleted921593
I was waitlisted as well, but I have an acceptance elsewhere so it's no biggie for me. Good luck to you, hopefully you get in! 🙂Waitlisted :/. I retook two pre-reqs this semester and improved both from a C to an A so I hope that they consider these after the academic update. I wonder if the waitlist is re-ranked once grades are in?
Congratulations for those accepted!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was accepted elsewhere as well, so I’m not too bummed. I liked Rockhurst, and it seems like they go through a bit of their waitlist each year too. I’m really hoping to get accepted off the waitlist for my two state schools. Congrats on your acceptance though!I was waitlisted as well, but I have an acceptance elsewhere so it's no biggie for me. Good luck to you, hopefully you get in! 🙂
futuredpt290
New Member
I was also accepted!I was accepted, emails just went out!
D
deleted921593
Hey guys, I know it’s been a while but I received an acceptance email from Rockhurst today!! @MO_DPTI was waitlisted as well... The waiting game continues... :/
Wish they would let us know what number we were so we knew our actual chances. I loved everything about the place too!
D
deleted921593
Anyone here accept their spot & 100% will be attending?
Anyone here accept their spot & 100% will be attending?
I'm still waitlisted and am sure I will not be accepted, so I won't be there sadly. :/
Good luck to you all though and congratulations!!
Hey guys, I know it’s been a while but I received an acceptance email from Rockhurst today!! @MO_DPT
Did you attend Rockhurst? What do you think of the program?
This is an old thread, but I'm curious...did you attend Rockhurst? What do you think? I just got accepted and am trying to decide. Thanks!I was also accepted!