Rockhurst University DPT Interview (2013-2014 Cycle)

Started by GSU King
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GSU King

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone!

I was writing to see if anyone has interviewed at Rockhurst University. I received an invite for the 12/7 interview and I'm curious to know what I should highly prepare for.

Also, please state whether you will be attending any interviews at Rockhurst!

Looking forward to hearing from everyone!
 
Congrats on your interview! I was wondering if you could tell me when you were notified about your interview? I just received an email a few hours ago saying they were still reviewing applications for both interview dates. Thanks!