siljones

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 29, 2004
Status
If you have certified your ROL, but go back and look at the list without altering anything are you still certified? There is no recertify button to press...but want to make sure my list is still certified.

Thanks

klubguts

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2005
the big D
Status
yup, still certified. look for the green, capitalized certified ROL in the upper right hand corner of the screen..you are good to go.....good luck in the match.

ptolemy

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2004
Status
yes, you are still certified. also, if you certify your ROL, go and change it, but do not re-certify, your original ROL will be submitted, not the new improved one.

sparkle79

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 18, 2004
Status
ptolemy said:
yes, you are still certified. also, if you certify your ROL, go and change it, but do not re-certify, your original ROL will be submitted, not the new improved one.
actually from what i understand this action may erase the whole thing thats already certified from the nrmp system, and you must recertify to have something submitted....just my understanding but i think thats the case!

B

Blade28

Just make sure you always hit "certify" after changing your ROL.

Harrie

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 31, 2003
Visit site
Status
If you have a certified list and start changing it, you temporarily have no list. This is important to know about when making last minute changes. Tonight the site will be very busy and slow. If you make any changes, make sure you hit certify before 9pm eastern or else you will have NO RANK LIST in the system.

That is very bad.

cytoborg

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 11, 2004
In a fog
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
klubguts said:
yup, still certified. look for the green, capitalized certified ROL in the upper right hand corner of the screen..you are good to go.....good luck in the match.
Yup. As long as it says certified in green, you're good to go.

Oh, and our dean advised us to actually print out a hard copy our final certified ranklist prior to 9 pm. Apparently in years past there have been rare flukes where someone DID certify a list, and it somehow got lost in the shuffle, and they needed to provide proof of their certified list later.

Jeff698

EM/EMS nerd
15+ Year Member
Aug 11, 2000
Salado, Texas
Status
Attending Physician
cytoborg said:
Oh, and our dean advised us to actually print out a hard copy our final certified ranklist prior to 9 pm.
Sounds like good advice for paranoid little me. I'm on my way to print it right now. Thanks!

Take care,
Jeff